Growing spiritually happens when we learn what the Bible says and apply it to our life. Application happens best within the context of community. To grow spiritually, you have to be connected relationally with others who have the same goal of becoming more like Jesus.
The best way to connect at our church is by joining a small group.
- Small Groups for all ages at 9:30 AM.
- Morning Worship service at 10:45 AM.
- KID's Church at 10:45 AM.
- Evening Worship service at 5:00 PM.
- Church dinner at 6:00 PM.
- Children & Student discipleship at 6:30 PM.
- M.O.P.S. (Mom's of Preschoolers) at 6:30 PM.
Contact us at 931-657-2190.